Friday 11 November 2011

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Chloe Hughes and supported by the BBC Performing Arts Fund I am the Producer Fellow for Plymouth Dance.

I will be supporting the many and varied projects of Plymouth Dance for twelve months and will be developing my skills, knowledge and experience as a Producer through this professional development programme.

Throughout my time with Plymouth Dance I will be blogging about my role as a Producer Fellow, my experiences and the projects I am working on so do check back regularly to see what I have been up to!

To find out more about Plymouth Dance and the work that we do please visit www.plymouthdance.org.uk
For more information on the BBC Performing Arts Fund please visit www.bbc.co.uk/performingartsfund

No comments:

Post a Comment